- Cancellation period – ends 14 days after the day on which the goods (or last of last of the goods in the case of multiple items) comes into physical possession of the customer
- RETURNS To help speed up the Return process we will supply you with an RMA number but this is not a compulsory requirement.
- Customer bears the cost of returning goods in the case of cancellation UNLESS goods are proven to be faulty in which case KERNOWBOARDRIDERS will pay for costs.
- Customer loses the right to cancel if the goods are bespoke/personalised or if the items are soiled.
- If your item is faulty let us know within 30 days, your options will be refund or exchange.
- After 30 days unfortunately we can only give you a credit note or exchange.
How to return items
- Contact us by email at email@example.com or call us on 01872510233
TRADING ADDRESS: Kernow Boardriders 15A Crown Crescent, St Newlyn East, NEWQUAY Cornwall TR85NQ
- Shipping is FREE Worldwide
- We send all our UK deliveries out using Royal Mail 1st class recorded. Expect to receive within 2-3 days
- INTERNATIONAL Deliveries will be sent out Registered post. Deliveries times vary but expect to receive Europe 5-7 days, USA and Canada 10-14 days and Australia/NZ 14-20 days.
International Taxes and Duty
- In some countries, mainly outside the European Union, the receiver of the package may be liable for taxes, fees or other charges that are imposed by local laws or legislation in your country. The recipient of the order is responsible for all customs formalities relating to their import and where required to do so will need to pay any additional charges, including import duty, customs charges, taxes, levies and any other charges. The recipient of the goods, not the person who’s ordered them, will receive a separate request for payment of these charges.
- If you are ordering goods for delivery to someone else please make sure they are aware of the possibility of these additional payments and that they will be responsible for payment. Since we have no control over these charges we are unable to predict what they may be and consequently we are unable to provide any assistance with these processes.
If you have a complaint please contact us so we can put it right.
- We always aim to provide a high standard of care with all our customers so if you are unhappy with our service at Kernow boardriders it is important you let us know.
- We aim to handle any complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible and take all complaints seriously and use valuable information from investigating to help us improve the service we provide. We treat all complaints in confidence.
- We will acknowledge a complaint within 3 working days and give you the name and contact details of the person investigating it.
- We will keep you informed about the progress of the investigation. We aim to have all complaints finished within 28 working days unless we agree a different time scale with you.
Please contact us using our details below:
Tel: 01872 5101233
Post: KERNOW BOARDRIDERS 15a Crown Crescent, St Newlyn East NEWQUAY Cornwall TR85NQ